A radio button is another input type for the user to choose between two or more options.
Configuring the Radio Button Object
When you select the radio button object, you will be able to set its settings and its style, as well as the different options for the user to choose from.
- Caption: The name for your object. Used for display on screen and to uniquely identify the object within actions.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The initial state when the screen loads.
- Display As: Are the radio buttons horizontal or vertical? Choose here.
- Default Selection: Select which radio button is the default (for example, in a yes/no radio button, which one will be selected when the screen loads?)
- Radio Options: Input each option that can be selected for the radio object.
- Width: How wide should your control be in relation its container? For more information, check out Styling Basics.
- Radio Value Size: Identify the size of the text for each radio value.
- Background color: Set the background color of this control from the preset Method palette.
- Caption color/size/text alignment/weight: Choose the color, size, alignment, and weight of the text in your caption.
ACTIONS / EVENTS
- Change - Event is triggered when a user changes the value of the radio button. If the user selects the same option, it will not trigger.