A radio button is another input type for the user to choose between two or more options.
- Caption: The name for your object. Used for display on screen and to uniquely identify the object within actions.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The initial state when the screen loads.
- Display As: Are the radio buttons horizontal or vertical? Choose here.
- Default Selection: Select which radio button is the default (for example, in a yes/no radio button, which one will be selected when the screen loads?)
- Radio Options: Input each option that can be selected for the radio object.
- Width: How wide should your control be in relation its container? For more information, check out Styling Basics.
- Radio Value Size: Identify the size of the text for each radio value.
- Background color: Set the background color of this control from the preset Method palette.
- Caption color/size/text alignment/weight: Choose the color, size, alignment, and weight of the text in your caption.
Actions / Events
- Change - Event is triggered when a user changes the value of the radio button. If the user selects the same option, it will not trigger.