A toggle is typically used to turn something “on” or “off” on a screen.
- Caption: The name for your object. Used for display on screen and to uniquely identify the object within actions.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The initial state when the screen loads.
- Initially Set to On: Set the toggle to "on" by default.
- Toggle Text: Options include "Blank", "Yes / No", "On / Off"
- Width: How wide should your control be in relation to the screen? For more information, check out Styling Basics.
- Caption Color: Choose the caption color.
- Caption Size: Choose the caption size.
- Caption Text Align: Specify the alignment of your caption.
- Caption Align: Change the alignment of your caption.
- Toggle Background Color: Set the background color of this control from the preset Method palette.
Actions / Events
- Change - Event is triggered when a user toggles the object.