You probably know what a button is already, since you use them every day, but in Method terms, buttons run actions when a Method user clicks on them.
- Button Text: The text you place in here will appear inside the button.
- Hide Button Text: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The default state of the control: regular/hidden/disabled.
- Show Icon: Click this checkbox if you want an icon on the button.
- Button Icon: This dropdown only appears if Show Icon is checked. The icon chosen in the dropdown will appear on the button.
- Icon Alignment: This option only appears if Show Icon is checked. Choose whether the icon will be aligned to the left or the right side of the button text.
- Width: How wide should your control be in relation to the screen?
- Auto: button will be the width of the button text and/or icon.
- Fixed: assign the width of the button in pixels.
- Full: button will be full width of the section or cell it has been dragged into.
- Button: Choose the text size, background color of the button, and font color.
- Borders: Choose the size, style, and color of the top, bottom, left and right borders.
There is only one event associated with the Button object: the Click Event.
This event is triggered when a Method User clicks on the button.