The Picture object lets you add an image to your screen.
- Caption: Name of the the picture object. This is not a caption you would normally find underneath a picture.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The initial state when the screen loads.
- Default Image: The default image when a picture hasn’t been chosen yet
- Selected Image: Upload an image file to be displayed.
Size: There are three choices of sizing
- Fixed Height & Width – the size of the image will never change
- Responsive (auto height) – the picture resizes to fit the height
- Responsive (background) – the picture resizes to fit the background
- Height/Width: Select the height and width based on pixels or percentage of area.
- Border size/color/style: Change the size, color and style of your border.
Actions / Events
- Click event: The click event triggers if the picture object is clicked.