An icon object is a predefined symbol you can insert into your screen. Below are three icons defined in Method: Save, Adjust, and Walk Dog.
- Caption: The name for your object. Used for display on screen and to uniquely identify the object within actions.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The initial state when the screen loads.
- Icon: Choose the icon you wish to have displayed.
- Rotation: An icon can be rotated and flipped; choose your angles here
- Icon color: Change the color of your icon by choosing from the Method palette.
- Icon size: Size your icon from regular to 6x-Large.
- Caption color/size/text align: Choose the color, size, and alignment of the text in your caption.
Actions / Events
- Click event: The click event triggers if the icon object is clicked.