The Activities App lets you keep a full record of all your interactions with your company and your contacts – customers, vendors, leads and more. An activity logs interactions like phone calls, emails and in-person meetings to create an accurate, detailed history of your business relationship. Even better, the Calendar tool gives you a top-down view of all your activities: past, present, and future!
This app is part of the Contact Management Pack, which is the base pack installed on every Method account.
- Maintain a proper activity history - No more using Notes and To-Do's in QuickBooks
- Track every interaction you have - Phone calls, emails, appointments, marketing emails, and services performed.
- Set reminders and follow-ups - Even when you assign tasks to other users, nothing gets forgotten.
To learn more:
- What is an Activity?
- Activities App Preferences
- Create an Activity
- Schedule a Follow-Up
- Recurring Activities
- Link Activities to Cases / Opportunities
- Edit an Existing Activity
- Create / Edit an Activity Type
- Create / Edit an Activity Status
- About the Activity Calendar
- Activity Calendar Views
- Adding a Calendar Activity
- Activity Reports